mornings.patiently waiting.breakfast.music.caramel macchiato.always busy with work.loves tricks.joker.basketball.nights.strong ice.movie addict.soon-to-be insomniac.dreamer.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Friday

I know I said I won't say anything work related anymore but I wanted to share that I have had only 2.5 hours of sleep. Nice huh! One of these days, I will collapse for sure hehe.

But I am in an OK mood - OK for someone who has eyebags bigger that her eyes. Oh well. Ingiti na lang eto.

I watched tennis yesterday - great night for tennis. My fave Davenport lost to Dementieva though. Tough call on the last and winning shot (tiebreak no less) but well, it happens. Then I watched Blake vs Agassi. I have always been an Agassi fan - even back when it was he vs Sampras. Cute eh. Hehe. Anyway, he won...bounced back from a 2 set lead by Blake and ended in a tiebreak down to the last point! It was probably the best game thus far in the US Open. Exciting. Blake was pretty tough for someone not so experienced. I was shouting alone in the apartment! I wonder who is gonna win in the women's Sharapova? In the men's I am betting on Federer again. But who knows!

So anyhoo, back to now. I am missing the Red Eye movie with the Abnoys later. Call. Hopefully, it can be moved earlier. But if not, I'll follow to Bistro. hehe! I hope I don't fall asleep while in Bistro. I have work tomorrow at 8am and I hope I wake up in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home