mornings.patiently waiting.breakfast.music.caramel macchiato.always busy with work.loves tricks.joker.basketball.nights.strong ice.movie addict.soon-to-be insomniac.dreamer.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Christmas has started!

Yesterday (or was it the other day? I lost track of days), my shift started 7PM and ended at a whopping 3:30PM the next day. Wow.

I did not go home to my apartment, instead I went to yet another project sponsored apartment. This is my 3rd apartment - excluding mine - in around 3 months now. We have been to Fraser, Oakwood and now, in Somerset - which is not bad in location because Coquina is in that building, across is the nice New Bombay resto, on the side are - oh surprise - Ministop and 711...Figaro and Segafredo. I have finally admitted to myself that this project is never gonna end. Never!

Today is officially the start of Filipino Christmas with this day commencing the "BER" thing. How time flies. Soon, we will be hearing the countdown to Christmas, Christmas promos and of course, Christmas shopping.

Ten is inviting me to go with her again to Bangkok this November - with her project mates this time who are fun to be with! I went with her last May and I loved it! I am still thinking about it though. Thinking hard. I enjoyed shopping there and watching the elephants. Oh, and I loved the food also. : )

I want to go to a vacation. A long one. Sino gusto sumama? : )

1 Comments:

Blogger miele said...

sama ko!!!

1:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home