mornings.patiently waiting.breakfast.music.caramel macchiato.always busy with work.loves tricks.joker.basketball.nights.strong ice.movie addict.soon-to-be insomniac.dreamer.

Monday, August 29, 2005

All Time 5's

I just rewatched High Fidelity and for those who have seen it (and I highly encourage you to watch it), you know there are a lot of 'top 5 things' stuff there. So here's some of my lists of 5's - in order, of course!

Top 5 songs in my playlist (now playing) - tough one.

Ever After - Bonnie Bailey (from Hed Kendi Beach House 04.04..there ain't no current in this river we can't ride)
Brighter than Sunshine - Aqualung (Ten just gave this to me - sweet song. I didn't like it right away but it is now growing on me.) Very nice song. : )
You and Me - Lifehouse (from their new album. I love this band and their songs - spiritual. I love No Name Face album)
Shh - Frou Frou (the reason I like Electronica)
Take Me Out of The Dark - Gary V. No kidding. Always playing when I am at work.

Top 5 TV shows ever

Six Feet Under
Friends
CSI
Will & Grace
The Practice

Top 5 movies ever - tough too.

Memento
The Sixth Sense
Two Weeks Notice
The Breakfast Club
Love Actually

Top 5 Music Artists

Sarah McLachlan
Dave Matthews Band
Frou Frou
Lifehouse
Vertical Horizon

1 Comments:

Blogger april8epay said...

Keys.... Take me out of the dark din one of my all time 5's..... and we all know why... for that much needed patience...miss you! = )

6:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home