mornings.patiently waiting.breakfast.music.caramel macchiato.always busy with work.loves tricks.joker.basketball.nights.strong ice.movie addict.soon-to-be insomniac.dreamer.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Of B-A-N-A-N-A-S and Spray Paints

I went to Ice's party last Saturday night after watching The Longest Yard with the Abnoys. Great movie, by the way. Needless to say, I missed partying, drinking, and hanging out with my friends. I realized how much I have missed the abnoys! And the wacky parties we always have. : ) I have cut down partying because of work. Night shift, long hours, overtime..the works.

Anyhoo, I have a very vague memory of what happened during the party. Haha. Well, now that I remember, it's not too vague after all. I won't go into details of course - but there was a lot of drinking, yosi-ing, horsing around! : ) Song of the night was Gwen Stefani's Hollaback girl - B-A-N-A-N-A-S. I couldn't get it right at first - I think I was spelling BANANANAS or something. It was fun...good beer, good music and even better company. What more can a workaholic-who-has-missed-most-of-the-late-night-barkada-gimmicks-the-past-months ask for!? I missed going home when the sun is up already. I got home at 730AM after breakfast - Teng was already preparing to leave for work (on a Sunday!). I didn't have to tell her I was drunk because I guess I looked it!

I woke up at 1PM - totally hung over. I am not usually the type who'd have a bad hang over - especially when drinking mostly beer. So I just waited for it to die in like 30 minutes. And it did! I was up and about at 2PM. I met up with Beege whom I was accompanying - to buy stuff for her new condo unit. She said I could spray paint her window so I was excited! She hesitated when she saw me excited (I can paint you know...how hard can it be?!). Because we haven't eaten (and I was coming from a hangover), we were starving so we ate. Jap food is always comfort food - not that we need comforting hehe. At 430pm we were on our way to her "crib" - where no shoes are allowed past the 3rd row of tiles. 5 hours, 1 spray paint can, 1 bottle of thinner, 1 unused can of paint, 2 double locks, 30 minutes nap time LATER, we were done! 'Course we didn't make it to mass. Bad. Tsk tsk.

And now (3AM Monday) I am at work...not working. Haha.

So there goes my signal - back to, ahem, fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger miele said...

hey keys...i thought you're just gonna drop by at the office last night to check on the status? but guess not, knowing how workaholic you are...nwei, thanks a lot for accompanying me...really appreciate it...btw, i believe you still haven't mastered the B-A-N-A-N-A-S...hehehe...

10:50 AM

 
Blogger Don Manganar said...

Hi Keys! Sarap ng gimik noh? :) Unlike you I didn't make it to the office during the weekend, di ko na nakayanan...wuhuuu! :P What willpower!

See you soon!

9:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home