mornings.patiently waiting.breakfast.music.caramel macchiato.always busy with work.loves tricks.joker.basketball.nights.strong ice.movie addict.soon-to-be insomniac.dreamer.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

-from The Bible

2 Comments:

Blogger Don Manganar said...

Ang ganda ng verse na to! :) Which one is this specifically Keys? Eto ba yung kay Evander Holyfield? :) I forgot what verse it was....

9:21 AM

 
Blogger Joe Black said...

Amen.

I guess I'm at my weakest point right now... at my most vulnerable moment. But I am okay, I'll hang on. "For when I am weak, then I am strong..."

And no Keysi, you're not going to find my blog on my account name. Hah.

9:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home