mornings.patiently waiting.breakfast.music.caramel macchiato.always busy with work.loves tricks.joker.basketball.nights.strong ice.movie addict.soon-to-be insomniac.dreamer.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Last

This has been the BEST [insert sarcasm here] week ever. Work wise that is. I don't know why I even said that last line because work pretty much has been everything I have been busy with for the past god-knows-how-many months already.

I have never been more frustrated with work ever..just because it's been dragging us for months and the hours are just un-f$%&%#ng-believable. I feel that this frustration will soon turn into apathy... a point where I won't give a damn anymore. Someone asked what she could do to make it a bit easier for us. I couldn't answer because really - what would make it easier for us? Free place to stay? Free food? Free snacks? Gift Cheques? No, no, no, no. I hope to God we will soon finish this coz it is burning everyone out. Seriously.

Sigh! Oh well, I made a promise to myself that this would be the last post on ranting about work. Never again.

Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home